So clients along the way have shared creative ways to maximize the use of their instrument. Here is a list of what others have shared:
1. Write down your intentions and place them on top of your IQube. Review them once in a awhile. See how you are doing and if you need to add or delete your intentions.
2. Work with the energy of the IQube. Consciously take energy from it when you need it and send energy and patterns to it when you need to let go.
3. Sit with the IQube close to you and/or in your lap when you can. Close contact and touch can assist in processing and letting go more easily.
4. Consciously connect with it. Do not leave it in a corner and expect it to all work out all the time:) It is there to assist you but you need to connect with it in a way that works for you.
5. Add personal frequencies to the playlist. See the personal frequency section of the FAQ section for creative ways on how to use personal frequencies to support your evolution.
6. Add your hair sample onto your IQube to help you stay connected to the energy when you are not home.
7. Play the Focus track while working or studying to help you stay on track more easily.
If you find a way that is not on this list please let us know. We can all benefit from learning from each other.
The short answer is “no!”. Most of the benefit is in the energy of an IQube not in the sound coming from the speakers. Some clients love to hear the frequencies of their IQube and others do not. Do what works for you. Typically we will have them on during the day and then off at night.
So the larger the device the more area it covers. We are comfortable saying the device covers about 100 square metres. The closer you are to it the more effective it is but of course as the device gets larger the more area it will cover.
The only exception to this is the Pocket. The pocket is a personal device and so the field is only about 8 to 10 feet.
We are asking the owners of all IQubes (except the Pocket) to monitor the temperature of your instrument to ensure it does not overheat. So we have begun to provide temperature strips to help you monitor the temperature of your beautiful instrument.
So here is two pictures so you get an idea of what to do with the strips.
1. Place the strip on the back of the coil near the top of your IQube.
2. When the strip is on for about an hour see what temperature it is showing. The optimum target is 30 degrees and it will be the colour green. If the temperature is too high (the numbers are at 35 or more) then lower the temperature by turning the large silver button down/counter clockwise on the base unit and wait another hour so to adjust again, if needed. If the temperature is too low (not registering at all or it is not green then turn the temperature up a little by turning the large silver button on the base unit clockwise, wait for an hour and then adjust again if needed.
Where is the volume button on the base unit?
It is the large silver button on the front with the blue light around it:)
Overall your IQube, once set, should remain fairly stable in temperature (except if the house swings too hot in the summer:). If you choose to repeat a track then watch it to ensure it does not heat up too much.
If you do not have a temperature strip and want one contact us and we will send you one:)
This video is for all new IQube owners for IQubes created after July 2016. This is an important video as it shows you how to ensure you are using the tones and your technology correctly for the perfect “playing” everytime. This is only if you have the software and are playing tones from your computer directly into your IQube instead of putting them on the player.
The IQube is designed to run 24/7 in your home, office or business. However when you first get your IQube or during times of great shift or overwhelm you may find you need to integrate. So if you are feeling overwhelmed or find you need a break from it then turn it off. Take the time you need and then turn it on again:) It is about the journey not the end game so work with your beautiful device and if you feel you need a break take it.
We have provided you with temperature strips for your IQube and we ask that you keep an eye on it to ensure it does not overheat. The temperature of your IQube should not be above 30 C or 86 F for prolonged periods of time. If it gets too hot simply turn the volume down on Sandisk player on the left side to reduce the amount of volume being played through your IQube. This should reduce the heat. In extreme heat circumstances you may need to turn it off for awhile. Use your judgement and contact us if you have any questions.
This is a basic how to video on how to use folders on your Sandisk player for your IQube. Not all IQubes have these types of folders. For now this is for the Miracle and Tesla IQube Technologies. Not the clearest video to see but you should get the gist:) Contact us if you need more assistance.
Deb has been using IQube technology for 4 years… She has been on a journey of consciousness for much of her life. She is a Transcendental (TM) Mediator for 22 years. Her description of her first session with the Quantum Sound Therapy (Golden Six version) is worth listening to.. Listen and in joy… Thanks Deb…