Pocket IQube (14)
So for an android phone/MP3 player:
- Download/save the MP3 file of your personal frequencies onto your computer (in a place you can find them);
- Connect your player to the computer (typically using a USB connector) and
- Copy the personal frequencies onto the player by dragging the file (typically you can copy the file and drag it onto the player listed on the left side of the control panel on a Windows computer:) and
- Safely disconnect the phone from the computer (remove hardware safely:); and
- Check the player to ensure the tones have been transferred.
For an apple player/product such as an iPhone or iPod:
- Download/copy the MP3 file into iTunes
- Connect the player to your computer.
- Sync the player to your iTunes.
The pocket IQube comes with an extensive suite of daytime and rest/nightime list of frequencies. These include: